Gisozi Decorative Tray
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
Good luck trying to cover this beauty with any decorative accessories.
Our circular sisal trays are perfect for your entertaining needs. Style as a centerpiece on your table top, coffee table, or living room ottoman-these trays are incredibly versatile and can be put to many uses. The ideas are endless!
- Approximately 24” D x 2” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- Avoid temperature changes when possible.
- If products are being stored for more than 2 weeks, please keep in a temperature controlled environment, elevated off of a concrete floor to avoid fluctuating cold and warm temperatures that could create mold.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please call our customer support team at 833-353-1995 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.