Woolable Rug Zagros Natural - Sandstone
- COLORS: Natural, Sandstone
- COMPOSITION: Pile: 100% Wool. Base: Recycled Cotton
- PILE: Short pile
- Made with natural fibers. This may cause slight shedding for a while, especially after the first washes. This process will decrease over time, as the rug gets vacuumed (always on low to moderate suction mode).
- Folding wrinkles will gradually smooth after laying the rug on the floor allowing for the fibers to naturally adapt. However, you can put the rug in the dryer to speed the process before first-time use.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- We recommend using the complimentary cotton tote bag to store the rug. Never use airtight plastic bags.
Like two rugs sewn together, this uneven-shaped rug with an Ikat pattern is inspired by the wedding robes of the Nomadic people. A bold, ethnic-style piece that will add a statement to any room in coordinating neutral colors. A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every wool rug.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please view our Shipping & Returns Policy, call our customer support team at 833-353-1995, or email us at email@example.com.