Woolable Rug Bahari
- COLORS: Natural, Almond Frost, Charcoal, Sunlight, Arabesque
- COMPOSITION: Pile: 100% Wool. Base: Recycled Cotton
- Made with natural fibers. This may cause slight shedding for a while, especially after the first washes. This process will decrease over time, as the rug gets vacuumed (always on low to moderate suction mode).
- Folding wrinkles will gradually smooth after laying the rug on the floor allowing for the fibers to naturally adapt. However, you can put the rug in the dryer to speed the process before first-time use.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- We recommend using the complimentary cotton tote bag to store the rug. Never use airtight plastic bags.
Seashells are one of Lorena's passions. And so, the cowrie shells she discovered sprinkled along the beaches of the East African coast during one of her travels inspired this rug. Reminiscent of white sandy beaches, this beautiful and soft washable wool rug, in plain beige, takes its name from the Swahili word for 'sea,' 'Bahari.' The colorful hem in contrasting colored tufts is a hint to the Maasai people. Each washable wool rug comes packed in a cotton tote bag that can be used for storage and includes a complimentary anti-slip underlay to fit under the rug and keep it in place.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please view our Shipping & Returns Policy, call our customer support team at 833-353-1995, or email us at email@example.com.