Woolable Rug Arctic Circle - Sheep White
- Colors: Sheep White
- Composition: Pile: 100% Wool. Base: Recycled Cotton
- Made with natural fibers. This may cause slight shedding for a while, especially after the first washes. This process will decrease over time, as the rug gets vacuumed (always on low to moderate suction mode).
- Folding wrinkles will gradually smooth after laying the rug on the floor allowing for the fibers to naturally adapt. However, you can put the rug in the dryer to speed the process before first-time use.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- We recommend using the complimentary cotton tote bag to store the rug. Never use airtight plastic bags.
If you are all for curvy decor, you cannot miss out on this one! Our most elegant rug to date, in bright white, natural undyed wool, spun from fine New Zealand and Middle Eastern sheep wool. It is round, it is plush, and it is stunning! A unique, super-size, handcrafted piece to fill any room with stylish coziness. And do not fear stains as it is washable too! Each washable wool rug comes packed in a cotton tote bag that can be used for storage and includes a complimentary anti-slip underlay to fit under the rug and keep it in place.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please view our Shipping & Returns Policy, call our customer support team at 833-353-1995, or email us at email@example.com.