Natural + Banana Bark Catch All
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
This just may be the cutest, tiniest basket you've ever seen. And the amazing part is it's super functional and useful!
Style it on a shelf for additional storage or add it to your desk organization or even in your bathroom storing cotton balls, makeup or jewelry. This cute basket can also serve bread or rolls on the table for a couple or small family. It was inspired by the cute small bread baskets served on tables all across Europe!
This tiny basket can also serve as a small catch all and is just the right size for keys, jewelry or paper clips. It’s so versatile, you’ll wish you had a few around the house for all of your different needs.
- Dimensions: Approximately 5”W x 2”H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Safe to use with food
- All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes days to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Sun and fading - Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading. All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please call our customer support team at 833-353-1995 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.