Andean Alpaca Wool Blanket - Midnight
- Approximately Queen size- 90" x 78”
- 50% Alpaca Wool 50% Ultra-soft acrylic material with recycled content
- Reversible design and color
- Lightweight for year round versatility
- Beautiful and colorful reversible designs
- Large size big enough to share
- Artisan Made in Ecuador on 100 year-old looms
- Cashmere-like softness
- Sustainably sourced
- Naturally-insulating super-warm fibers
Handmade in Ecuador by local artisans, this ultra-soft blanket made with blended Alpaca wool, is unlike anything you have ever experienced.
Each blanket features unique and vibrant designs adding beauty and color to every situation the blanket is placed. The large size allows for multiple people to come together and make memories.
This can be used as a throw or is blanket sized to fit a Queen sized bed. Also it is the perfect camp, picnic, or all purpose blanket made for any adventure.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please view our Shipping & Returns Policy, call our customer support team at 833-353-1995, or email us at email@example.com.