Natural Serving Tray
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
Breakfast in bed? Yes, please! Just be sure to serve it from this rectangular raffia tray!
Place on your coffee table, counter, or console and top with magazines, books, a vase, or a succulent for everyday decor. Hosting a summer picnic or BBQ - serve guests on your outdoor patio setting for a fresh and fun summer feel with this natural woven tray. It's got all the cozy vibes to go from inside your home decor to perfectly fresh outdoor decor. Don't forget our favorite use - Sunday morning breakfast (or just coffee) in bed with a good book! Keep your coffee safe and secure on our raffia trays, while you soak up the lazy morning or cozy evening in bed!
- Approximately 16” L x 12” W x 2” H/li>
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweet grass Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Made of the highest quality natural raffia fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Raffia is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes days to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket. Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
SUN & FADING
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
- Avoid temperature changes when possible.
- If products are being stored for more than 2 weeks, please keep in a temperature controlled environment, elevated off of a concrete floor to avoid fluctuating cold and warm temperatures that could create mold.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please view our Shipping & Returns Policy, call our customer support team at 833-353-1995, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.