Jumbo Soft Gold Bowl
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
The bold, pointed pattern on the dancer basket conjures the full, sharp movements and brilliant costumes of East African dancers spinning to a drummer’s beat. Both Rwanda and Uganda have rich traditions of celebrations that involve music and dance.
Style it on a shelf for additional storage or decorate your wall for a globally inspired feel. This extra large bowl is the perfect size for your coffee or dining room table. Fill it with fruit or utilize the hang loop on the back for the perfect addition to your basket wall.
- Approximately 14” D x 4.5” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
- All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes days to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the basket clean.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please view our Shipping & Returns Policy, call our customer support team at 833-353-1995, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.