HANDWOVEN IN RWANDA
The sunburst pattern on these baskets is known as the “hope” design. Reflected on the Rwandan flag, this sunburst image stands for the county’s collective hope for a new dawn and brighter future. This design means a lot to the weavers we partner with, as each basket they sell increases their chances for a better life.
Style it on a shelf for additional storage or add it to your coffee table for a globally inspired feel. This large bowl is just the right size for a fruit bowl, center piece, or wall hanging.
- Approximately 12" D x 3.5" H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the basket clean.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please view our Shipping & Returns Policy, call our customer support team at 833-353-1995, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.