Banana Leaf Kisasa Trivet
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
We've never seen a more cheerful and chic table top trivet that protects your table.
This trivet serves as a pot holder for any counter top or tabletop and is sure to capture the attention of the family and friends you are serving. It not only protects the table, but made with all natural fibers by hand in Uganda it also is eco-conscious and makes an impact. Could it get any better than that?
This gorgeous, woven piece is a true work of art. Use as an exquisite center piece to any tabletop or as eye-catching wall decor. A must have for every home decor enthusiast or someone looking to give a personalized hostess gift for birthdays or weddings. You can also pair with other wall paintings or baskets. Each of these breathtaking designs was made with courage and heart by a woman in rural Uganda. There is a hand-stitched loop on the back of each basket as ready to hang wall art.
These delicately textured and woven chargers + placemats were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together grass and raffia using a sewing needle to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 10” diameter
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Heat resistant and durable to protect tables and counters from heat
- Loop attached to the back for easy hanging wall decor
- All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes days to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- After serving bread or other dried foods, turn the product upside down: shake and tap to release crumbs and residue.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
SUN & FADING
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
- Avoid soaking, if spilled on and soaked, ensure to pat dry and air out, or mold could build up and the natural dyes could run.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please view our Shipping & Returns Policy, call our customer support team at 833-353-1995, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.